Starting a conversation with Quriobot is easy, but finishing requires special skill! Not really, but there are many alternative ways to end the conversation and this page will help you find the right one.
- Configuring Exit as the Next Step in the Response section of a Step. This will make the chat disappear automatically without the user having to do anything - All gathered data will then be stored in our databases.
- Using an Exit Step type. This will present the user with a final button to click after which the bot will close - All gathered data will then be stored in our databases.
- Using the Redirect as the Next Step in the Response section. This will transfer the user to a different page - Before the redirect all gathered data will be stored in our databases.
- Using the Restart as the Next Step in the Response section. This will of course restart the conversation, but not before storing all data in our databases.
- Redirect with keeping the state. This will allow a user to continue the conversation on a redirected page (if that page includes the same Quriobot of course) - Before the redirect all gathered data will be stored in our databases.
- Adding extra time to a final message before closing with this option
- When a user closes the tab or clicks on a link on the page it will of course end the conversation, the solution will then try to store all gathered data up till that point in our databases.
Need more help or looking for inspiration? Join the Quriobot community!
Friendly & Fun
Interact & Convert