With the Response connections of Quriobot you can choose what to do as a follow-up when the chat has finished. This can be configured manually or you can use one of our Response connection templates.
Note: to make the most out of your Response connections please configure some Variables to represent the data from your bot.
Response connection types:
- Emulated Forms
- JSON Webhook (requires developer mode)
- MailChimp (template)
- Slack (template - requires developer mode)
- Hugo (template)
Select your Response connection
1. Response connection type: Email
- Using Response connections to send (specific) data to an email box.
-From address can be configured (Organization settings > Email)
-CC, BCC addresses
-Subject (accepts variables)
-The email itself, full free form HTML. (copy paste from MailChimp, Hugo or use a template like this)
2. Sending response data to emulated Web forms
- Use this to use Quriobot to send data to web forms. This is very useful when using Quriobot as a replacement for a newsletter signup for example. Please check out the extensive MailChimp-connection-explanation for a good example of how to customize!
3. JSON webhooks
- Use the JSON webhook to connect Quriobot to a service of your liking! Just add the webhook and configure the variables and parameters. Please check out the extensive Slack-connection-explanation for a good example of how to customize!
4. Connect to MailChimp
- To replace the boring newsletter signup form of MailChimp with our Quriobot Response connection template just follow this link with the details for how to connect to MailChimp!
5. Connect to Slack
- Using the Quriobot Response connection template to connect to Slack! Please click here on how to set up your connection to Slack.
6. Connect to Hugo
- Another great to tool for sending out email campaigns, very cheap! Just follow these steps.
If you are looking for a specific connection, please look here
Need more help or looking for inspiration? Join the Quriobot community!
Friendly & Fun
Interact & Convert