Response connections: Sending Quriobot's response data to another endpoint (via webhook)
With the Response connections of Quriobot, you can choose what to do as a follow-up when the chat has finished. This can be configured manually or you can use one of our Response connection templates.
Note: To make the most out of your Response connections please configure some Variables to represent the data from your bot.
Response connection types:
- Emulated Forms
- JSON Webhook (requires developer mode)
- MailChimp (template)
- Slack (template - requires developer mode)
- Hugo (template)
Select your Response connection
1. Response connection type: Email
Using Response connections to send (specific) data to an email box.
-From address can be configured (Organization settings > Email)
-CC, BCC addresses
-Subject (accepts variables)
2. Sending response data to emulated Webforms
- Use this to use Quriobot to send data to web forms. This is very useful when using Quriobot as a replacement for newsletter signup for example. Pleasecheck out the extensive MailChimp-connection-explanation for a good example of how to customize!
3. JSON webhooks
- Use the JSON webhook to connect Quriobot to a service of your liking! Just add the webhook and configure the variables and parameters. Pleasecheck out the extensive Slack-connection-explanation for a good example of how to customize!
4. Connect to MailChimp
- To replace the boring newsletter signup form of MailChimp with our Quriobot Response connection template just follow this link with the details for how to connect to MailChimp!
5. Connect to Slack
- Using the Quriobot Response connection template to connect to Slack! Pleaseclick here on how to set up your connection to Slack.
6. Connect to Hugo
- Another great tool for sending out email campaigns, very cheap! Just follow these steps.
If you are looking for a specific connection, please look here.