Bot comment trigger (comment growth, comment guard) for your Facebook page
It is possible for the bot to privately reply to the person who comments or posts to your Bot channel’s Facebook page.
The message will be sent as a private message and when the person replies something, your bot flow can be executed.
Comment triggers are set up via the Bot Facebook channel edit page, in the comment triggers section:
For each trigger (there can be multiple), you can set such fields:
- Private reply message - the message that will be sent as a private reply. Those variables can be used there:
- Include posts - list of page posts to which the trigger will be applied ONLY
- Exclude posts - list of page posts which will be EXCLUDED from the trigger
- Include keywords - list of the keywords in the user’s comment or post, which, if they are present, will trigger the private reply
- Exclude keywords - list of the keywords in the user’s comment or post, which, if they are present, will NOT trigger the private reply
- Like the comment or post automatically
- Reply to the comment or post publicly