There are multiple methods of publishing your bot that are supported:
- By Embedding your Quriobot on your own site.
- Via a standalone Landing Page
- Via a custom domain on a sub-domain of your website (bot.yourdomain.com) - read all about that here
- Via Facebook Messenger - read all about that here
1. Embedding the bot on your own website
To embed your Quriobot on your own site you'll need to access the code in Channels > Embed section in the Control Room and paste that code at the bottom of your HTML page just before the </body> tag and your bot is available on your page!
You also find the Embed Snippet here. This is used to preview your QB on a site without deploying it. To use this, access your browser console (Ctrl + Shift + i in Google Chrome) and paste the Embed Snippet here and press Enter.
Pro-tip: You can also add Quriobot to your website by using Google Tag Manager, adding Quriobot to GTM will then give you control on when and where to launch Quriobot. Using Google Tag Manager keeps your code clean and very manageable for any future changes (without having to change your HTML code)
Need more help or looking for inspiration? Join the Quriobot community!
Friendly & Fun
Interact & Convert